Our Tri-Cities HVAC Maintenance Plans
Did you know that most HVAC system breakdowns are avoidable?
Furnaces, heat pumps, and air conditioners that aren't properly maintained can waste energy, breakdown easily, and negatively impact indoor air quality. A-One Refrigeration and Heating offers residential and commercial maintenance plans as an easy and cost-effective way to keep your system in peak condition.
The A-One Refrigeration and Heating team is skilled and experienced in preventative HVAC maintenance, providing greater comfort throughout Tri-Cities area.
Our heating and AC services keep your equipment running well for years.
Why Routine HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
Most people don’t pay their HVAC system any mind when it's functioning properly. But as soon as it fails and discomfort kicks in, it’s all they can think about.
Avoid unnecessary malfunctions and sudden breakdowns by committing to regular HVAC maintenance. We recommend scheduling professional tune-ups twice yearly: once in the fall and another in the spring.
The following benefits of heating and cooling system maintenance will help you understand why it should be at the top of every homeowner’s priority list.
- Avoid Sudden Breakdowns
- Even the most dependable HVAC systems can develop issues from time to time. However, if you perform regular maintenance, you can avoid costly breakdowns and repairs by catching problems before they worsen.
- Improve Home Comfort
- Regular servicing reduces the likelihood of unpleasant noises or odors coming from the HVAC system and improves its ability to produce and distribute warm or cool air evenly.
- Extend Equipment Lifespan
- Regular professional check-ups and servicing can reduce the damaging effects of wear and tear on your heating and cooling equipment.
- Reduce Energy Consumption
- Professional inspection and maintenance keeps your HVAC system operating at nearly maximum efficiency all year long. This can reduce your monthly energy costs by up to 30%.
- Better Indoor Air Quality
- During the service, your system receives a thorough cleaning, getting rid of air pollutants accumulated in the vents and filters. This ensures that the conditioned air circulating through your vents is as clean and well-filtered as possible.
- Reliability and Peace of Mind
- Having your system professionally maintained will make it more reliable. Rest easy in knowing that every last detail of your air conditioner has been inspected and fine-tuned to work at its best.
Don’t let your HVAC system go unchecked. Our technicians at A-One Refrigeration and Heating have the expertise, experience, and equipment you need to maintain a healthy and safe home or work environment.
Expert HVAC Maintenance by Certified Professionals
When you trust A-One’s certified HVAC technicians to inspect and maintain your HVAC system, you get to experience our unparalleled service and commitment to customer satisfaction. We do a thorough inspection of your system to ensure optimal operating conditions and do what it takes to mitigate any issues that could potentially cause you trouble down the road.
Get first-rate HVAC service from the pros at A-One Refrigeration and Heating. Our generous maintenance plans will improve your system's performance and energy efficiency, but most importantly, they can elevate the overall comfort and quality of your life at home or at work.
What’s included in A-One’s HVAC maintenance plan?
An A-One Club Membership entitles you to:
- Bi-annual system tune-up and inspection
- Refrigerant leak test
- Components testing
- Basic outdoor coil cleaning
- After-hours service allowance
- Priority scheduling
- Reduced dispatch fee
- Reduced filter pricing
- 10% discount on repairs
Invest in the health and performance of your heating and cooling system for only $27/month!
With our comprehensive HVAC maintenance plan, you can be confident that your heating and cooling systems will continue to function reliably and efficiently for years to come.
Commecial HVAC Maintenance
Commercial heating and cooling equipment breakdowns can disrupt business activity and hurt your business’s bottom line. Our team is here to help.
The A-One Refrigeration and Heating team is skilled in commercial HVAC maintenance, helping to avoid emergency breakdowns and expensive repairs.
40 Years of Commitment to Quality
As a company, A-One's main objective is to provide the Tri-Cities area with top-tier HVAC repair, maintenance, and installation services. For decades, we have provided the region with top-notch heating and cooling solutions and a brand of customer service that always puts our clients first.
We take great in the quality of our services, which pride in being the region's most relied-upon HVAC provider, and our excellent reputation has allowed us to expand into many neighboring communities.